Well-Being Is at the Center of What We Do
Family is everything. And so is good health and well-being. We at Scentral Zone have wellbeing and your family’s best interest at heart. We specialize in aromatherapy and innovation. Our essential oil diffusers are wearable, effective, convenient and easy to use while on the go. We designed our diffusers to help support common discomforts in a natural, chemical-free, and hassle-free way.
Scentral Zone’s Five Scent Clip Varieties and What They Do
Aromatherapy is a holistic treatment meant for healing that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. There are more than 90 types of essential oils, each one with its own individual scent and potential benefits. They range from peppermint to lavender, lemon to sweet orange, ginger to cinnamon, bergamot to tea tree and many more. Essential oils are used in cosmetics, cleaning supplies, lotions and candles, and are thought to help with a wide range of common problems. Those include headaches, anxiety, nausea, lack of confidence, fatigue, and even bug intrusions.
Scentral Zone Stress Less
Everyone feels stressed at some point in their lives. Some people more than others. Scentral Zone’s Stress Less diffuser is filled with a proprietary blend of vanilla, cassia, lavender, and ylang ylang essential oils. This comforting aroma may help reduce feelings of tension and promote relaxation. And when you experience less stress and feel relaxed, you will improve your mood, sleep better, control your weight better, and get sick less often.
- The strong aroma of vanilla essential oil is known to have a direct impact on the nerves that induce calm and relieve stress.
- Cassia essential oil has an uplifting and warming aroma that can help to relax the mind.
- Lavender essential oil may reduce anxiety by affecting the body’s fight-or-flight response and has been found to be effective in reducing stress.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil may help alleviate stress.
Scentral Zone Headache Relief
When you have a headache, your first response might not be to reach for the essential oils in your cabinet. However, essential oils have many natural benefits to help support you. Scentral Zone’s Headache Relief diffuser has a blend of lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils designed to promote relaxation and may help ease head pain discomfort.
- Peppermint is the most common essential oil for headache pain because the menthol in it helps to relax your muscles and may ease pain.
- One 2013 study found that people reported a significant reduction in pain after only 15 minutes of inhaling lavender oil.
- Eucalyptus oil has shown to have the ability to open up nasal passages and clear sinuses, which could relieve some of the tension that causes head pain.
Scentral Zone Insect Repellent
Summer is fun, but goes by so quickly! Make the most of your outdoor adventures by keeping pesky mosquitoes, ticks, or other annoying insects at bay. Scentral Zone Mosquito Repellent is filled with a blend of rosemary, citronella, thyme, and cedarwood essential oils. The fresh aroma of this blend was designed to keep insects away from you and your family.
- Citronella essential oil repels mosquitoes by masking the carbon dioxide and lactic acid scents that mosquitoes are attracted to.
- Rosemary essential oil has been shown to be an effective repellent because the mosquitoes can’t stand the smell of it.
- Thyme essential oil is one of the best oils at providing protection against mosquitoes, according to one animal study from 2002.
- Cedarwood essential oil is a very aromatic oil and therefore may help repel fleas, ticks, spiders, mosquitoes, lice, and gnats to name a few.
Scentral Zone Anti-Nausea
Nausea caused by motion sickness is an uncomfortable feeling and can ruin road trips, amusement park rides, and boat rides for you or your kids. Or you may have nausea because you’re suffering from morning sickness, a hangover, food poisoning, or stomach bug. You don’t want nausea to stop the fun. We don’t want that either. Introducing Scentral Zone’s Anti-Nausea diffuser, filled with a blend of ginger, lavender, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils. The soothing aroma of this blend may help reduce the feeling of an upset stomach or nausea.
- Ginger may help with stomach ailments such as stomachaches, vomiting, colic, diarrhea, and spasms. It may also help facilitate the elimination of toxins and boost digestion.
- Bergamot essential oil is known for relaxing stomach muscles. It is said that it can also calm your gut and aid in indigestion.
- It is well-known that lavender essential oil can help you to calm down and relax. Relaxing, in turn, helps to ease nausea.
- Peppermint essential oil may help reduce the symptoms of motion sickness, nausea, vomiting, an indigestion.
Tired of trying to figure out oil blends that will work for you? We did the work for you by picking the best essential oils for each of our proprietary blends. Scentral Zone has what you need for your entire family to enjoy life to the fullest.