How Do Essential Oils Work To Help Make You Feel Better?
Are you feeling down, tired, or just emotional? Essential oils can provide a natural remedy to help you feel better through the natural power of scent.
Scent is capable of influencing our mood and stress level on a daily basis. Scentral Zone uses 100 percent therapeutic grade essential oils to help ease common conditions you may struggle with daily.
Here is how the smell of essential oils can make you feel better. It starts with your nose.
Smell and the Brain
The limbic system is the part of the brain that controls heart rate, memory, breathing, motivation, learning, behavioral responses, hormone balance and stress levels. The airborne molecules of the oil interact with the olfactory organs when you inhale through your nose. This facilitates an interaction with the brain immediately. This is why a smell can trigger such a powerful emotional response within you.
Scents, molecule inhalation, and the “feeling area” of your brain are the three components associated with the use of essential oils.
- Scent. Smell is considered one of the most powerful senses. This is because it can stir emotions, recall memories, influence mood and behavior, and enhance physical and mental wellbeing. In addition to its pleasant smell, essential oils offer many benefits for your mind and body. And as an added bonus, aromatherapy is an all-natural remedy that requires no harmful toxins or synthetic chemicals.
- Inhalation. The scent travels to your brain when you inhale the molecules in essential oils. This directly helps balance your mind, body, and spirit instantly and effectively. Scentral Zone’s wearable diffusers provide a convenient, quick way to benefit from essential oils when you don’t have time to fuss.
- Feelings. Inhaling essential oils through Scentral Zone’s diffusers can help you feel calmer, more alert, focused, and uplifted, almost instantly. It works as fast as it takes for the molecules to travel to the limbic system portion of your brain. This is what makes aromatherapy unique and effective.
Common Essential Oils That Can Help Improve Your Wellbeing
Scentral Zone’s diffusers use three of the most common essential oils to help improve your wellbeing: lavender, eucalyptus, and peppermint. Each oil has its own properties that meet your needs.
- Lavender essential oil is known for its calming and restorative effect on the body and mind.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is known to help with pain relief, sleep apnea, bug repellent, and nasal congestion.
- Peppermint essential oil is known to boost respiratory health, provide support for muscle and joint pain, aid in nausea relief, support relaxation and ease stress.
Scentral Zone offers five varieties of diffusers that are pre-filled with essential oils for your convenience.
- Anti-Nausea helps to ease queasiness and stomach discomfort when you’re not feeling so hot.
- Headache Relief helps to relieve head pain and discomfort when you’re looking for a natural remedy.
- Insect Repellent helps to keep the mosquitoes away so you can enjoy the outdoors.
- Stress Less helps you to feel more calm and relaxed when life gets hectic.
Bad moods and physical discomforts can strike without notice. No matter how you feel, essential oils may help bring your mind, body and spirit into balance within a matter of seconds. From boosting your energy to reducing stress, Scentral Zone’s diffusers can instantly set the scene for a better, brighter day.