Aromatherapy For Your Headache
Do you frequently suffer from headaches? You are not alone. From tension headaches to sinus headaches and more, many people experience headache pain from time to time. We have good news! There’s a natural remedy worth trying: aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Simply smelling certain essential oils with the right properties may help to ease head pain. You don’t have time to let headache pain slow you down. We developed a proprietary blend of essential oils known to help ease head pain and put them into a waterless, convenient diffuser that you can wear while on the go. Simply clip Scentral Zone’s Headache Relief diffuser to your shirt collar, and breathe in the calming aromas of 100% therapeutic grade lavender, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils. Here is why you need to try Scentral Zone’s Headache Relief diffuser.
Type of Headaches
In order to know how to avoid them, it’s important to know the types of headaches you may be suffering from. There are four main type of headaches.
- Tension headaches: Also called stress headaches, with tension headaches you feel dull pain, tightness or pressure around your forehead or the back of your head and neck. People get tension headaches when neck and scalp muscles become tense or contract due to stress, depression, head injury, or anxiety.
- Cluster headaches: Cluster headaches are sudden, painful headaches on one side of your head, often behind one eye. It’s thought that cluster headaches are thought to be caused by irregular sleep, consuming red wine or smoking.
- Sinus headaches: Sinus headaches are caused by sinus congestion. You’ll also feel pain in your face with sinus headaches.
- Dehydration headaches: When you are dehydrated, you may suffer from headache pain. These headaches can often appear with other signs of hydration including thirst, dry mouth and dizziness. While aromatherapy may help, it’s important to make sure you drink plenty of fluids.
Scentral Zone Using The Best Essential Oils As Aromatherapy
Essential oils can help facilitate easy breathing, enhance feelings of relaxation, relieve nervous tension, and help clear the mind. Scentral Zone is dedicated to using the 100% therapeutic grade essential oils from our partners at VineVida. Scentral Zone’s Headache Relief is filled with lavender, eucalyptus, and peppermint essential oils to help revive your body, mind and spirit. Each of these essential oils have their own set of benefits to help ease headache discomfort.
- Lavender essential oil is derived from the lavender plant and is considered one of the most valuable essential oils. Lavender flowers represent purity, silence, devotion, serenity, grace, and calmness. So it’s easy to see why lavender can help promote relaxation and pain relief.
- Eucalyptus essential oil is derived from the eucalyptus tree, which is known for its medicinal benefits. To release the essential oil, the leaves are dried, crushed, and distilled. Eucalyptus essential oil is well known for helping to decrease pain and promote relaxation. If you have a sinus headache, breathing in the strong aroma of eucalyptus oil may help open up your sinuses.
- Peppermint essential oil is derived from the leaves of the peppermint plant. Peppermint essential oil is very concentrated and known for helping to improve mental function, reduce stress and pain, and help calm an upset stomach.
Headaches are unavoidable. Certain essential oils may reduce stress and offer feelings of relaxation, which can help headaches and soothe pain. Having aromatherapy as a natural remedy for your pain is a great tool to keep in mind. Scentral Zone’s Headache Relief aromatherapy diffuser offers a calming and soothing effect for your pain.